:The Oontzcast: Episode 229
Album of the Month: reakt[ion] – In Propria Persona
In Propria Persona is the first full length album from Portland artist reakt[ion]. Blending musical influences from industrial, hip-hop, post-hardcore, and black metal, In Propria Persona represents reakt[ion]’s attempt to move even further from the harsh EBM tropes of his early releases into a sound that is both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.
This week Shibs and Gord welcome Wesley from reak[tion], where we tackle the hard hitting sounds and soft questions we all want answers to.
01. REAKT[ION] – This Smile Is My Mask
02. Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand – Dead Air (Non-Bio Remix)
03. The Saint Paul – Snow
04. Nature of Wires & CountessM – Dance with your own Skeletons
05. Cyanotic – The Signs Of Struggle
06. Ien Oblique – Sinking
07. Modulate-Robots (Aesthetic Perfection Remix)
08. Lights of Euphoria – Blood on the Floor
09. Relic – Drown
10. Jet Noir – A Cold Day In Hell (Ruinizer Remix)
11. 3 TEETH – Dissolve [Hacking the Wave mix by Dope Stars Inc.] 12. Circuito Cerrado – Bad Girls Go To Hell